I want to hear about your past two weeks. Give me the headlines, the highlights, a funny story, how God showed up, or something you just can’t seem to get off your mind/heart.
I’ll start by doing my highlights.
- Visiting the villages surrounding Thrive Africa to meet people and talk with them about their culture, beliefs, and life.
- Hearing how each staff member was personally called here by God. God knows how each one is wired and spoke to them exactly how they needed to hear His calling.
- Playing with baby lions and tigers. (If you haven’t seen my pictures from here, visit my Picasa account by clicking here.)
- God challenging my beliefs of Him at church. I’m still working this dissonance out in my heart.
- Hanging out and getting to know the summer interns, the year-long interns, and the staff on a personal level